TABLE OF CONTENT
Executive Summary 1
1.0 Business Overview
1.1 Description of the Business
1.2 Vision And Mission
1.3 Business Objective
1.4 Critical Success Factor
1.5 Current Status Of Business
1.6 Legal requirement
1.7 Contribution To Local Economy
2.0 Marketing Plan
2.1 Description of Product or Service
2.2 Description of Business Industry
2.3 Value proposition
2.4 Target Market
2.5 Marketing Strategies
2.6 Promotion Strategy
2.7 Competitive Analysis
3.0 Production/Operation Plan
3.1 Description of Location
3.1 List of Consumables
3.2 Production Equipment/Capital Expenses
3.3 Service Process and Techniques
3.4 Pricing Strategy
3.5 Record /Stock control process
3.6 Pre-expansion Activities And Expenses
3.7 Operating Activities and Expenses
4 Organisational And Management Plan
4.1 Ownership of The Business
4.2 Profile of The Promoter
4.3 Details of Employee
4.4 Details of Salary Schedule
5 Financial Plan
5.1 Financial Assumptions
5.2 Expansion Capital Estimation
5.3 Source of Capital/Funds
5.4 Security For Loan
5.5 Loan details
6 Business Risk And Mitigating Factor
6.1 Business Risk
6.2 SWOT Analysis
LIST OF TABLES
Sales Forecast I
Operating Expenses III
Profit And Loss Account IV
Cash Flow Plan
1.0 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
1.1 DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS
The name of our Business is KEN- BISMARCK CONCEPT. We are located at suit 52 Damin Plaza, 42 Moshood Abiola ,Way (Ring Road) Challenge Ibadan. We are specialized in the WASTE RECYCLING OF PET BOTTLES.
Our target markets are plastic manufacturing industries.
We want to become the leading firm in converting waste materials into reusable objects to prevent waste of potentially useful materials and eradicate environmental pollution.
Our mission statement:
1. To provide the hygienic environment for living and improve quality of life.
2. To create more jobs for the unemployed masses and improve the standard of living
3. Nigeria must be able to produce their daily needs without waiting for any foreign country substandard raw materials .in order to achieve this, we are going into mass production of pallets in replacement of imported Virgin materials.
1.3 BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
The objective of this project according to is terms and reference, waste plastic recycling is to give someone the knowledge with specific dimension for establishing and initiating on different scenario that can be developed for companies/entrepreneur.
1. To apply knowledge and skills to develop those scenario and construct prospective strategies to proactively meet the challenges ahead. To understand the change needed inside processing of waste recycling also necessary evaluation of external relationship building new one to appreciate teamwork as a powerful tool to construct successful strategies that keep entrepreneur ahead if the competitor.
Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into reusable objects to prevent waste of potential useful materials, reduce the consumption of fresh raw materials, energy usage, air pollution by decreasing the for conventional and waste disposal. Recycling is a key component of modern waste reduction. Learning the main process of waste plastic production will give strategic thinking; strengthen professional attitudes that mark out to let someone to stand on his/her own as an entrepreneur. The content of the project “waste plastic production will requires someone to identify the importance of linking performance measurement to the strategic objectives, enable the discussion of major problems facing when they are producing.
2. To achieve a sales turnover of
N 6million, a gross profit of N 2.5 million and a net profit after tax of N 2million by our1st year of commencement of operation.
3. To open two more branches in Iwo road axis and Gbagi area within the first 2years of business
1.4 CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS OF OUR BUSINESS
1. The technology to be use is locally available
2. We are working on the availability of the market already created by in affordable exchange rate of forex in the finance market, which is making the plastic industries looking in direction of locally made raw materials.
3. Though, the business is capital intensive because of the structure /machine electricity and technical staff. To take care of this, we are making consultation with our bankers for sufficient funds to accomplish the objective.
1.5 CURRENT STATUS OF THE BUSINESS
1. The business is a start –up, and yet to take off
2. The management is moving forward acquiring the vocational skill require for the business and presently attending entrepreneurship training for smooth commencement
3. We are in the process of acquiring plot of land for our factory location
4. We hope and believing God to commence operation before august 2016.
1.6 LEGAL REQUIREMENT
Details on frequency of payment and other information
Corporate Affair Commission CAC
Local Govt. Permit and Licensing
Association of Plastic Recycling of Nigeria
Yet to determined due to condition and stage of the business
Federal Inland Revenue
1.7 Contribution to Local and National Economy
a. Promoter: This lucrative business is going to be a great source of income for both the owner and the entire employee.
b. The business is going to reduce drastically the level of unemployment in the society through the engagement of all level of labor-scavengers, unskilled laborers, technicians and management staff.
c. Community: there will be a decline in the rate of youth restiveness in the community as the youths will be gainfully employed.
d. Government: the government is not left –out both local, state and federal government will generate revenue to fund other projects in their respective level.
Buyers has the right to create
dispute within seven (7) days of purchase for 100% refund request when
you experience issue with the file received.
Dispute can only be created when
you receive a corrupt file, a wrong file or irregularities in the table of
contents and content of the file you received.
ProjectShelve.com shall either
provide the appropriate file within 48hrs or
send refund excluding your bank transaction charges. Term and
Conditions are applied.
Buyers are expected to confirm
that the material you are paying for is available on our website
ProjectShelve.com and you have selected the right material, you have also gone
through the preliminary pages and it interests you before payment. DO NOT MAKE
BANK PAYMENT IF YOUR TOPIC IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE.
In case of payment for a
material not available on ProjectShelve.com, the management of
ProjectShelve.com has the right to keep your money until you send a topic that
is available on our website within 48 hours.
You cannot change topic after
receiving material of the topic you ordered and paid for.