TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION/MATERIAL COSTING
3. FABRICATION OF PRODUCT/PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED ON QUALITY PARAMETER MATERIALS
4. PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR 100 (HUNDRED QUANTITY)
5. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED
6. SOLUTION TO THE CHALLENGES
8. SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT/FURTHER WORK
9. VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION OF OUTLET
10. CHALLENGES FACED
11. PRODUCT AND ITS USES
12. MARKET POTENTIAL
13. PRODUCTION TARGET
14. PRODUCTION DETAILS AND PROCESS OF MANUFACTURE
15. QUALITY CONTROL AND STANDARDS
16. LAND AND BUILDING
17. MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
18. STAFF AND LABOUR (PER MONTH)
19. RAW MATERIALS AND PACKAGING MATERIALS 9PER MONTH)
20. UTILITIES (PER MONTH)
21. OTHER EXPENSES (PER MONTH)
22. WORKIG CAPITAL (PER MONTH)
23. TOTAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT
24. COST OF PRODUCTION PER (ANUM)
25. TOTAL SALES (PER ANNUM)
26. PROFITABILITY (PER ANNUM)
27. BREAK EVEN ANALYSIS
28. NAME AND ADDRESSES OF SUPPLIERS OF MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
29. RAW MATERIALS SUPPLIERS
entrepreneurship developed the idea of providing Air Freshener and it
is used to refreshing the surrounding such as houses, cars, toilet
e.t.c. The product was selected from a list of products of chin-chin,
liquid soap, carrier bag, and air freshener seeing that the product has a
great demand and equally provide the needs of the customer.
The manufacturer outlet was done in the College compound.
2. PROCESS OF SELECTING PRODUCT
In our first meeting the following business ideas were presented:
1. Production of customized carrier bag
2. Production of chin-chin
3. Production of liquid soap
the end of our discussion, liquid soap, customized carrier bag and air
freshener were forwarded for approval, while the project supervisor
approved production of Air Freshener.
4. CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION/MATERIAL COSTING
the approval, the group went on budget and estimation of materials
needed and other production expenses. Thereafter, it was suggested that
N2,000 should be contributed by each member and this was done.
5. FABRICATION OF PRODUCT/PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED ON QUALITY PARAMETER
Water (50 litres)
It is used for mixing the ingredients into liquid form.
Texapour (1/ 4kg)
It helps to beautify the product and brighten it.
It helps to add fragrance to the product to give pleasant scent.
It is used for mixing the materials
For filling of the product into the bottles.
For storing the mixture of the product
It is used to measure the quantity of liquid to fill the pack.
It is used for packaging
It contains the name of the firm and product
It is a forming agent and also to dissolve
Buyers has the right to create
dispute within seven (7) days of purchase for 100% refund request when
you experience issue with the file received.
Dispute can only be created when
you receive a corrupt file, a wrong file or irregularities in the table of
contents and content of the file you received.
ProjectShelve.com shall either
provide the appropriate file within 48hrs or
send refund excluding your bank transaction charges. Term and
Conditions are applied.
Buyers are expected to confirm
that the material you are paying for is available on our website
ProjectShelve.com and you have selected the right material, you have also gone
through the preliminary pages and it interests you before payment. DO NOT MAKE
BANK PAYMENT IF YOUR TOPIC IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE.
In case of payment for a
material not available on ProjectShelve.com, the management of
ProjectShelve.com has the right to keep your money until you send a topic that
is available on our website within 48 hours.
You cannot change topic after
receiving material of the topic you ordered and paid for.